Monday, June 2, 2008

Worms!

William often naps on my bed (when he does nap). And since the weather has been so gorgeous the last couple weeks, he has been spending most of the day outside, digging and searching for bugs and worms. Normally, I am very good about checking to make sure he doesn't bring any little "friends" into the house. But one day last week, I spaced it. This is what I found a few hours AFTER his nap - on MY bed!


So it's not the best picture - the flash and the white of the sheet didn't like each other. But, yes, I found a worm right in the middle of my bed - on freshly washed sheets, too! The poor little worm was practically dead - after being laid on and squished for a 2 hour nap and then left there drying out for 3 hours until I found it. We took it outside, put it underneath a little tree, in a nice, wet spot, poured a little water on it and hoped that it would survive. The next morning it was gone. So hopefully it made its way back to it's little wormy home.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

TOTALLY NASTY!!! In your BED?!?! So gross....

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Rachel. GROSS. Don't let Trey know what he does or I am done for!!