Monday, March 17, 2008

Wrapped

Remember the whole Binky Fiasco a week or 2 ago?
How Daddy (the one who decided she was ready to be done with it)
Gave Tabitha back her coveted "Minky"?
Yesterday she only slept about 25 minutes before church.
I suggested we take her blankie along and maybe we'd get lucky -
Maybe, just maybe, she would sleep just a little bit more.
Halfway thru sacrament meeting, what do I see?
Not only is my baby girl cuddled up with her blankie,
But in her mouth, her binky!
And wide awake, too - just happily sucking away!
Yep, she has her Daddy wrapped around her little tiny pinky finger!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I see T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! :) That is truly funny...only because it isn't happening here. :)

Christy said...

too cute. good luck with the binkie situation, and then let me know how you do it! :)

Little Mama said...

Oh Dear! Poor Rick. . . this is only the beginning! Emma has Roy so wrapped it's ridiculous! Good luck with the "Minky."