Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I admit - I edited part of the original "Tag" since I recently did a similar list!

10 Years Ago I Was:
Let's see. . . it was 1998 and I was at Rick's College. I lived in the Dorms and had 3 AWESOME roommates - love you girls! (When are we gonna have that roommate reunion?!)

5 Things on my "TO DO" list today:
1. Get a new cell phone
2. Pack for our overnite getaway! (without Rick knowing!)
3. Do a couple loads of laundry
4. Clean up breakfast dishes
5. Make a slideshow celebrating Rick

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Build our dream house
2. Travel the world
3. Adopt lots
4. Get a pedicure
5. Hire a housekeeper/cook (think Alice on Brady Bunch!)

3 of my bad habits:
1. I'm too controlling
2. I eat WAY too much chocolate
3. I spend too much time on the computer

Things most people don't know about me:
1. I dye my hair - yep. Rick says I have light brown hair, so I have to prove I am blond!
2. I'm addicted to LOST
3. I started tap dancing when I was 5 months pregnant
4. I was physically assaulted at an outdoor market in Ecuador
5. I love eating French Toast for dinner
6. I almost married the wrong man (very wrong)
7. I starred in a major motion picture (ok, maybe it wasn't a MAJOR motion picture!)

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Lisa--how did I not know so much about you?!?! Tap dancing and physical assaults?? :)

I am SO glad you decided to try to do an overnight with Rick. You won't regret it! And look how ambitous you are--slideshow and ALL!
Hope you have an awesome week!