Tuesday, February 5, 2008

4 Things About Me

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1 - Hotel Front Desk Supervisor
2 - Student Secretary at Ricks College
3 - Nanny
4 - Dairy Queen Asst. Manager

4 Places I have lived:

1 - Roebrts, ID
2 - Kennewick, WA
3 - Parma, MI
4 - Logan, UT

4 Movies I would watch over and over:
1 - An Affair To Remember
2 - Pillow Talk
3 - 13 Going on 30
4 - Kate & Leopold

4 TV Shows I watch:
1 - LOST
2 - Pushing Daisies
That's it - we don't watch "real" TV, just those couple online

4 Places I Have Been:
1 - Ecuador
2 - Orlando, FL
3 - Houston, TX
4 - Catalina Island

4 People Who Email me Regularly:
1 - Um, do Forwards count? :)
2 - Rick
In the past, I've been a terrible emailer - but I am changing!! Anyone want to be my email friend? :)

4 of my Favorite Foods:
1 - Pasta, just about any kind!
2 - just about anything Mint Chocolate
3 - Cheesecake, not plain
4 - Pizza

4 Places I Would Rather be Right Now:
1 - a warm, sunny beach
2 - Idaho Falls (quite the difference from a warm, sunny beach!)
3 - cuddled up on my bed with William, napping
4 - anywhere warm and sunny (I've had enuf snow and cold!)

4 Things I am Looking Forward to This Year:
1 - Possibly a Cruise (celebrating Rick's weight loss!)
2 - Spring
3 - Gabriella starting school (she needs it, but I will miss her!)
4 - Having a baby (ha ha - NOT!)



No comments: