Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Singing Dragons & Learning Spanish

Ok, I have got to get this written down somewhere before I forget! So here it is!

Earlier today, as we were on our way home From Wal-Mart, Kelly Clarkson's song, "Because of You" came on the radio. William's comment made me burst out laughing.

"Mom! This sounds like a real dragon singing!"

And when the song was over, "Yep, that was a REAL dragon singing! A real GIRL dragon! I think it was the dragon from Shrek."

My apologies go out to Kelly.

And then this afternoon the kids were watching a Barney video. What can I say? My 6 year old Gabriella truly is a genius.

"Mom! We're learning Spanish from Dora AND from Barney! We just learned how to say "so long" - that means 'see you later'! So long!"

Hmmmm. . . . .

1 comment:

Christy said...

HA!! that dragon comment made me CRACK UP. so freaking awesome.

also, you were in my dream last night... weird... and the dream was all about how you had DIED! everyone was very sad, if it makes you feel better. blame it on the pregnancy, right?