Thursday, October 30, 2008

Needing to Catch Up

Ok, I have been told by more than one of you that I need to update.

I know I do. But things have just been kinda busy - like tomorrow is Halloween and I have been making (sewing!) costumes for all 5 of us! Even though I really tried to get a jump start on it and started on Gabriella's the first of September, it didn't happen. But now, with Halloween a day away, I am feeling pretty good. Just a few more finishing touches. So I now feel like I can breathe, relax, and yes, spend a little more time on the computer.

Other than that, not much else going on around here. So I will leave you with some ADORABLE (but of course, I am biased!) pictures of my little one. At church Sunday my neighbor told me "Tabitha NEEDS her pictures taken today - she is just too cute!" Did I mention this neighbor is a photographer? So I took her up on that and she spent about 10 minutes in the front yard, immediately went home and photoshopped a few, and sent us over a CD. She is AMAZING! I know the loaf of chocolate chip zucchini bread I made for her really wasn't enuf of a thank you! (oh yeah, I've been baking zucchini this week, too)

But before the pictures, just a little cute thing Tabitha said this morning. A little background first. Rick has taken to calling her "Jello" - yes, J - E - L - L - O, jello. She will often climb up on our bed and so sweetly ask "Is there room for Tabifa?" as she tries to squeeze in between the 2 of us. And Rick started responding "There's always room for jello." And it has kind of stuck. Pretty cute. Second thing, she has fallen in love with Gabriella's "ironing beads" - not sure the correct, technical name for these, but the little colored beads you put on the shapes and then iron and have a fun little plastic star or whatever (they rarely get ironed at our house - I hate having them laying around). So anyways, all week, one of the first things out of her mouth, and heard often thruout the day is "Mom, can I play my ironing beads now?" And I'll tell her yes and she'll smile, so happy, and say "Thanks, Mom!"

Ok, so this morning, before her cereal was done, she asked to play ironing beads. And she laid on her tummy in the middle of the kitchen floor and started to create her latest masterpiece.

I walked in the kitchen and said "You're cute!"

"No, I'm not cute! I'm Jello!" What a silly little girl I have!

Ok, so now (for reals) I leave you with some cute little pictures from her impromptu photo shoot! And for those wondering, Yes, the outfit is an Uncle Robi original, handed down from Gabriella!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out SO CUTE. I love them. Man, she is SO cute in that outfit. I love it. Way to go cousin!!!

Taryn said...

So adorable!

Christy said...

what a cute outfit! i love the little shoes. that uncle robbi sure has good taste!

Tina said...

What a little cutie-patutie!!! She is getting so big. Watch out mom and dad you are going to have to beat the boys off with a stick...