Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged Again

I usually: don't get enuf sleep
I search: for missing kid's shoes almost daily
I wonder: what color I should paint the basement
I regret: only a couple of things
I love: my sweet little family
I care: too much about what others think
I always: procrastinate doing the dishes
I worry: about everything WAY TO MUCH!!
I am not: as organized as I would like to be
I remember: not near as much as I used to
I believe: that anyone can change if they truly want to
I dance: by myself and with my kids
I sing: when I hear a song that I love
I don’t always: finish what I start, yet it drives me crazy when my hubby does this!
I argue: when I feel strongly that I am right
I write: lots of notes, hoping to remember everything I need to do
I win: when I accomplish something
I lose: when I play Phase 10 with Rick
I wish: I had magic powers
I listen: mostly to country music
I don't understand: how bridges work! What hold them up? (anyone know a good engineer?)
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of things that may happen to my family
I need: to play tennis more often - it gives a great start to my day
I forget: about things I have scheduled
I am happy: for the life that I have

Thanks Cousin for the tag! And again, I tag anyone who hasn't been in the last week - take your pick!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I love this tag...shows so much into ones soul. :)

Thanks for doing it..I loved reading your answers!