Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a great Mother's Day this year. The kids woke me up nice and early around 7, (not so great!) so excited to bring me their little gifts they had made in school and primary - each one wrapped in either paper towels or a blanket. Pretty darn cute! After oohing and ahhing over each one, I nudged Rick to wake him up. He had a very nice card for me with a gift card to Kohl's - my favorite store! - with strict instructions that it was to be used on me, NOT the kids. Yeah, I kinda have a little problem with that!

Rick and the kids fixed me breakfast in bed, then it was off to church, where mothers were given a giant candy bar - chocolate, yummy! We spent the late afternoon and evening at Rick's parents', where we had a very yummy dinner and enjoyed visiting.


Me and my sweet, silly kiddos!

Me and the kids with my mom a week recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! You look fabulous for how far along you are! (In case you're wondering it's the other L.)